The Committee to Keep Music Evil Forum

CTKME Forum

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:43 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to The Committee to Keep Music Evil's online forum!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1042 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70
 Post subject: Re: Wintersox
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:19 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:27 pm 

johnnylove wrote:
...You guys could rip off the beatles & stones for your album and song titles.bye

If you don't believe in my art by now after all I'm giving away here, you never will. You couldn't be more hateful or wrong. I've said it before, man, MLK Jr said hate causes people to see the beautiful as ugly.

You will never do anything better, not in this lifetime or your next million go rounds in samsara.

Do you not notice what there is to look at in those pictures? What would I have to do to earn your respect, man? Charade you are.

I make real art, worked my whole life to do this stuff, so you better respect it or just shut up, man.

Last edited by Alien Stardust on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:53 pm 

What a joke, I've been making the best art ever for 20 years to the day.

I don't know what all of your major malfunctions are why you can't just look at my best stuff and say yeah, wow, it is really fucking up my life though. I can't find a maneger, can't get a gig, don't have a life except for making art by myself.

Art industry is a rigged game for spoiled brat elitists and people who get rewarded for their complicitness in extreme politics and NWO satanic ********. I'm tired of suffering for other people's lies and jet set lifestyles. My art is the best, too bad.

You all who work against me will regret that eventually. I don't know why some of you are insulting me in 2015 after all this art. I'm an adult, you wouldn't say that stuff to Bob Dylan, and you know, you couldn't offend me.

Last edited by Alien Stardust on Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:00 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:27 pm 

I can't believe all the Puddles Of Mudds, Papa Roaches, Slipknots, and just offensive **** that has gone by while I've patiently waited my turn. I'm not selfish, really do make this art for other people as much as myself. I always wanted to defend people and for them to have something they could really believe in that was good.

I've watched Lou Reed RIP and Beck defend Kanye West, some label move no doubt, before any of my artistic peers have said a mere tweet about what I'm doing.

I'm not stupid. I know how the world works. I know why some people get promoted in life. It's no secret. The fact that none of you have cheered what I've been doing for the last two decades speaks to what conformists and misled people you all are who think you know about art and music. Most of you congratulate every fake and stupid mainstream media persona and ignore my genuine achievements aka the real thing.

Read the comments above what I have to put up with, it isn't right. I did the work and deserve better.

Whatever though.

Last edited by Alien Stardust on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:14 am 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:51 am 

The Neverending Bowie!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1042 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70

Contact Us | All times are UTC